Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Journal entery #1

My name is john meyers, we have arived in toronto. After two days of traviling with my family. It has been the most traviling i have ever done in my life, expecialy with my enoying brother goerge. He would be staring at me the whole ride down there, its kinda scary. The only reason why we are came to toronto is to sell our products, most of the people when to bellevill to do that. I wish we stayed there, this traviling sucks expecialy when its really cold and icy.
My house is pretty small, it has three bed rooms. We have to help chop trees to clear land with my father or else it would never get done. our house is made out of wood also, we have to be care full of fires it could take down the whole house. Its close to winter so we are going to have to have a fire so wood is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment